To get a Pet, first you need to obtain the eggs.
- The eggs have 7 day duration and will disapear after the time expires, the eggs can be used to hatch a new pet or to feed already hatched pets.
When you click with the right mouse button on a Egg, a new window will open called "Incubator" where you can chose your pet name.
This will cost you 100.000 yang.
Pet names need to have between 4 and 20 characters.
Pet names are not unique (several pets can have the same name)
If you do not input a name, a default one will be assigned.
Game rules apply as usual when choosing pet name
Pet User Interface
To access pet user interface you can press "P" on your keyboard or by pressing "F5" to open the shortcut hotbar and clicking on the 'Pet Info' Button.
Icon: Top left, shows the icon of the seal. Identify Pet Button: Top left, allows you to see what pet type the summoned pet is. 1st Line: Shows Pet Stage (Young, Wild, Valiant, Heroic) 2nd Line: Pet Name Level: Shows pet current level (pets can reach a maximum level of 105). Experience: Shows the amount of experience the pet has. Age: Shows how old the pet is. Duration: The red bar shows how much time the pet has left, it refills when pet is feeded. Feed: Button that opens the feeding window. Evolve: Button that opens the evolve window. Item EXP: Button that opens the window that allows pet to consume gear in order to fill the last 10% EXP of each level. Bonuses: Bonus given by pet when active. HP Gives more HP to player Defense Gives more defense to player SP Gives more SP to player Bonuses percentages increase randomly with stage, age and level of pet. Skill: Pets can have up to 3 skills, Pets can only learn skills once they're evolved to Heroic. Tabs: 1st Tab is the normal pet interface, 2nd Tab is the Enchant Pet UI, 3rd Tab is the Pet Revive Interface
- Pet duration can be consulted in the red bar visible on pet interface, or on mouse over on the pet seal.
*Pet duration is random and is set when hatching the pet.
- Pet duration cannot be increased, it can however be refilled by feeding the pet.
When clicking the button Feed on the Pet User Interface the feeding window will appear
- All Eggs and pets (live and dead) can be used as food for your pet.
- When feeding with eggs and pets, the duration of your pet will be refilled by 3% to 5%.
- Feeding your pet with Protein Snack will refill your pet duration to 100%.
When the duration of a pet expires, it will die.
- Using Protein Snack the pet will be revived with 50% of it's duration refilled.
- If a pet is revived he will keep his bonuses and skills, but his age will be reseted.
- Using Divine Protein Snack the pet will be revived and in addition will keep up to 80% of his days. Per 10 Days pet age you'll need to use 1 Divine Protein Snack.
Leveling and EXP
- Pet can reach the same level as the player, to a maximum of 105 at the moment.
- If the pet is higher level than the player it cannot be activated but it can be kept on inventory anyway.
- Each time the pet reaches a certain point of exp (22.5, 45, 67.5, 90% and 100%) you will see an effect, similar to when players are leveling.
- On each level you are required to fill 4 red bars, 90%, by killing mobs, and the final blue bar, by sacrificing items to fill the remaining last 10%.
- The ammount of Item EXP obtained from each item varies according to the NPC price of each item.
- You can fill the blue bar before the red are complete, exceding Item EXP will be stored for the next level.
- Pet needs to be active to collect EXP from the mobs it's owner is killing.
The Eggs are tradeable. Hatched Eggs are not directly tradeable. You can put the pets in a Transport Box to make them tradeable. By doing this it has to be traded within 30 days otherwise the Transport Box will expire and you'll need to use another Transport Box.
Stages and evolving
While leveling your pet, at certain key points the pet can evolve to a different stage, the requirements are as follow:
|Young||1-40||No requirements - all freshly hatched eggs|
|Wild||41-80||Young Pet Level 40, full EXP|
10x Young Pet Book, 10x Spider Egg Sack, 10x White Hairband+, 10x Shiriken, 10x Ornamental Hairpin, 5x Black Uniform+, 5x Piece of Ice+
|Valiant||80||Wild Pet Level 80, full EXP|
10x Wild Pet Book, 2x Blood Red Pearl, 10x Face Cream, 10x Yeti Fur+, 10x Ornament, 10x Ball, 5x Curse Book+
|Heroic||81+||Valiant Pet Level 81+, full EXP|
10x Valiant Pet Book, 10x Unknown Medicine+, 2x White Pearl, 2x Blue Pearl, 10x , 10x Orc Tooth+, 5x Blue Belt
Stats progression - Pet Types
- There are 8 pet types. Note that type 7 and 8 can only be obtained using Enchant Pet.